Our Mission:

To glorify God in response to His grace by making disciples of Jesus Christ.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Photos!

Many apologies for there not being any photos of SMACC 1's luncheon up. I couldn't find a camera :( but I will bear that in mind and bring a spare for the future.


Community Dinner (SMACC 2)



Someone was hungry...


Birthday girl Sharon had her cake and got to eat it as well!

For those who are interested, SMACC 1 was served fried chicken, cauliflower mix, fried rice, scrambled egg with onion and sweet and sour chicken.

SMACC 2 had boiled rice, masala chicken, sweet chilli fish, tofu (yum!!!) and brocolli mix.

Am I the only one who thinks the orange juice is smashing?

To be honest, I wanted to have some of the fried chicken at SMACC 1 but thought that since I was going to SMACC 2 as well, I could get my chicken later. Wrong! Moral of the story; eat now, worry later.

Many thanks to Heidi for her camera phone that caught a few moments for us.

Let us keep on keeping on together in faith, food and fellowship (the 3 Fs).

debibo x

No comments: